Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Inspired

 I've been working with this set for several weeks now.  I was chosen to be a Display Stamper at the Stampin' Up! Convention this year.  I was a bit scared of it at first since the images are so different.  But I really fell in love with the set after using it.  Here is a card that we made at my last class.  It just so happens to be inspired by the photos for the Stampin' Celebration Challenge Blog.


The colors used are Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon and lots of Gold sparkle with the vellum and the sequins.  

Join us at Stampin' Celebration!  Check out some totally AWESOME stuff by the other DT too!!


Happy Stamping,
Krista

4 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

LOVE this Krista! The colors are great and now I want this stamp set!

Kathy said...

Congratulations, Krista, that's so cool!!! Love your card! It's a beautiful combination of colors and elements and perfectly balanced! Blessings! Kathy

Joan Petty aka Lakeslady said...

I just wanted you to know how very much I admire the design of this card. Could you please tell me what the large stamp in the background is called? Obviously it is from SU :-)

Kind regards from the UK Joan

Krista said...

Every stamped image in this card is from the set called Kinda Eclectic. Thank you Joan for you nice compliment, too. :) Happy Stamping!